Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Abstract These papers contain information about the Beede family, Vermillion, South Dakota.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1898 - 1950
This collection contains five black and white aerial photographs, each 24 inches x 24 inches, showing Vermillion, South Dakota and surrounding area. Two of the photographs have handwritten information.
Dates: 1968 - 1972; Majority of material found in 1968
Abstract This collection is related to the life of a prominent resident of early Vermillion, South Dakota.
Dates: 1865 - 1932
Abstract This collection The Wilber M. Stilwell papers contain material related to the life, artwork, and career of Professor Wilber M. Stilwell at USD (1941-1973).
Dates: 1905 - 2013
- Subject: Vermillion (S.D.) X
- University of South Dakota -- Faculty 3
- Clay County (S.D.) 2
- University of South Dakota -- Alumni and Alumnae 2
- Aerial photography 1
- Correspondence 1
- Dakota Territory 1
- Education, higher -- South Dakota 1
- South Dakota -- History 1
- University of South Dakota -- Art Department 1
- University of South Dakota -- Classics Department 1
- University of South Dakota -- English Department 1
- University of South Dakota -- History 1 ∧ less
- Beede, Grace Lucile, 1901- 1
- Jolley, John Lawlor, 1840-1926 1
- Townsley, Mabel, 1877-1945 1
- United States. Army. Dakota Territory Cavalry 1
- United States. Army. Dakota Territory Cavalry. Battalion, 1st 1