Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
The Lewis Ellsworth Akeley Papers contain materials from Akeley’s time as a professor and administrator at the University of South Dakota.
These papers contain information about the Beede family, Vermillion, South Dakota.
The Edward Perry Churchill papers contain material primarily from his time at the University of South Dakota a professor of zoology.
The Cedric Cummins papers contain material primarily from his time at the University of South Dakota (1946-1980) as a history professor, with much of the material relating to his project The University of South Dakota from 1862 to 1966.
The Edward Charles Ehrensperger papers contain materials from Ehrensperger's time as a professor of English, mainly at the University of South Dakota.
The Oscar Howe papers contain material related to the life and artwork of the artist Oscar Howe, including his teaching career at the University of South Dakota.
The R. Alton Lee collection contains three press catalogs in which his book is featured as well as a full typescript copy of his 2011 book Principle over Party: The Farmers’ Alliance and Populism in South Dakota, 1880-1900. Lee was professor emeritus of history at the University of South Dakota.
The Warren Marion Lee papers include Lee's play manuscripts, correspondence, photographs, business records, class outlines and other papers related to fine arts at USD and in South Dakota. Also included are materials relating to the Black Hills Playhouse.
Frederick Manfred papers contain material from Manfred's time as a writer-in-residence at the University of South Dakota.
The Robert C. Marek papers contain material from his time at the University of South Dakota as a music professor.
The John R. Milton papers contain material from his time at the University of South Dakota as a professor of English and editor of South Dakota Review.
The George P. Scott papers mainly contain material from his time at the University of South Dakota as a professor of chemistry and as an administrator.
This collection The Wilber M. Stilwell papers contain material related to the life, artwork, and career of Professor Wilber M. Stilwell at USD (1941-1973).
The bulk of the materials concern the time the family spent in Vermillion, South Dakota.
- Subject: University of South Dakota -- Faculty X
- University of South Dakota -- English Department 4
- University of South Dakota -- History 3
- Vermillion (S.D.) 3
- Authors, American -- South Dakota 2
- Correspondence 2
- Education, higher -- South Dakota 2
- University of South Dakota -- Alumni and Alumnae 2
- University of South Dakota -- Art Department 2
- University of South Dakota -- History Department 2
- University of South Dakota -- Music Department 2
- Black Hills (S.D. and Wyo.) 1
- Chemistry -- Study and teaching 1
- Clay County (S.D.) 1
- Composers 1
- Composition (Music) 1
- Dakota Territory 1
- Dakota art 1
- Dakota painting 1
- Drama -- South Dakota 1 + ∧ less
- Akeley, Lewis E. (Lewis Ellsworth), 1861-1961 2
- Beede, Grace Lucile, 1901- 1
- Black Hills Playhouse (Theater group) 1
- Churchill, E. P. (Edward Perry), 1882-1976 1
- Cummins, Cedric, 1908-1980 1
- Day, John A. 1
- Ehrensperger, Edward Charles, 1895-1984 1
- Howe, Oscar, 1915-1983 1
- Lee, R. Alton, 1931- 1
- Lee, Warren M., 1908-1971 1
- Loucks, Henry L. (Henry Langford), 1846-1928 1
- Manfred, Frederick Feikema, 1912-1994 1
- Marek, Robert C., 1915 1
- Milton, John R., 1924-1995 1
- Olson, Edward, 1847-1889 1
- Pettigrew, Richard F. (Richard Franklin), 1848-1926 1
- Scott, George P. 1
- Stilwell, Wilber Moore, 1908-1974 1
- Townsley, Mabel, 1877-1945 1
- United States. Army. Dakota Territory Cavalry 1 + ∧ less