Showing Collections: 1 - 19 of 19
This collection contains materials primarily related to the work of James G. Abourezk during his time as United States representative and senator from South Dakota.
This collection contains the correspondence and working files of Sigurd Anderson, spanning his terms as Governor in the 1950s as well as his later professional life into the 1970s.
The Paul E. Bellamy papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, print materials and photographs mainly associated with Bellamy's career as a businessman and promoter in Rapid City, South Dakota.
This collection contains materials primarily related to the work of Nils A. Boe during his time as South Dakota governor.
The Harlan John Bushfield collection is made up of materials Bushfield composed during his tenures as South Dakota’s Governor and United States Senator.
The Joseph H. Cash papers contain materials from Cash's time as a professor and administrator at the University of South Dakota.
This collection contains materials primarily related to the work of Mary Edelen during her time as South Dakota representative. The collection also includes a few items about her mother, Marjorie Beaty.
This collection contains materials primarily related to the work of Frank L. Farrar during his time as South Dakota governor.
This collection consists of correspondence, manuscript and print materials related to Joe Foss' term as South Dakota governor from 1955-1959.
This collection contains correspondence, notes, minutes, notes on commissions, board meetings, and council meetings from Archie Gubbrud's terms as Governor of South Dakota.
This collection is the working, correspondence, and campaign files of South Dakota Governor, Ralph Herseth.
William J. Janklow Papers document the activities of William "Bill" Janklow, former governor and congressman of South Dakota. These materials span Janklow's multiple public offices as well as his personal life.
Most of this collection is correspondence, state agency files, and regional and/or federal files from Richard Kneip's terms as South Dakota governor.
This collection contains correspondence, both executive and personal, from Andrew Lee's time as South Dakota Governor.
This collection contains materials primarily related to the work of William Henry McMaster during his time as South Dakota governor and US senator from South Dakota.
This collection contains copies of the Mellette papers from the Mellette House in Watertown, SD. It is unknown if this collection contains any material from his time as South Dakota governor or US senator from South Dakota, but it is unlikely based on the dates seen in the collection.
This collection consists of the correspondence, working files, and news clippings of Governor George T. Mickelson.
This collection contains materials primarily related to the work and family of Gladys Pyle with few materials related to her time in politics.
This collection contains materials primarily related to the work of Merrill Sharpe before and after his time as South Dakota governor, though there are some materials related to his governorship.
- Subject: South Dakota -- Politics and government X
- Governors--South Dakota 14
- University of South Dakota -- Alumni and Alumnae 6
- Legislators--United States 4
- South Dakota -- History 2
- Alcatraz Island (Calif.) -- History -- Indian occupation, 1969-1971 1
- Attorneys general--United States--South Dakota 1
- Black Hills (S.D. and Wyo.) 1
- Civil rights demonstrations -- Washington, D. C.--20th century 1
- Dakota Indians 1
- Dakota Territory -- Government and politics 1
- Energy policy -- United States 1
- Governors -- Dakota Territory 1
- Homestake Mine (S.D.) 1
- Indians in motion pictures 1
- Indians of North America -- Government relations 1
- Indians of North America -- Great Plains 1
- Indians of North America—Ethnic identity 1
- Interracial adoption -- South Dakota 1
- Oglala Indians 1 + ∧ less
- Abourezk, James G., 1931- 1
- American Indian Movement 1
- Anderson, Sigurd, 1904-1990 1
- Bellamy, Paul E., 1879-1956 1
- Boe, Nils A. (Nils Andreas), 1913-1992 1
- Bushfield, Harlan J. (Harlan John), 1882-1948 1
- Cash, Joseph H. 1
- Dakota Territory. Governor (1889 : Mellette) 1
- Edelen, Mary B., 1944- 1
- Farrar, Frank L. (Frank Leroy), 1929- 1
- Foss, Joe, 1915-2003 1
- Gubbrud, Archie M., 1910-1987 1
- Herseth, Ralph E., 1909-1969 1
- Janklow, William J. (William John), 1939-2012 1
- Kneip, Richard F. (Richard Francis), 1933-1987 1
- Lee, Andrew E. (Andrew Ericson), 1847-1934 1
- McMaster, William H. (William Henry), 1877-1968 1
- Mellette, Arthur Calvin, 1842-1896 1
- Mickelson, George T. (George Theodore), 1903-1965 1
- Missouri Basin Inter-agency Committee 1 + ∧ less