Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract These papers contain information about the Beede family, Vermillion, South Dakota.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1898 - 1950
Abstract The Clay County, South Dakota, School records primarily contains records from its rural school districts.
Dates: 1862 - 1971
This collection contains five black and white aerial photographs, each 24 inches x 24 inches, showing Vermillion, South Dakota and surrounding area. Two of the photographs have handwritten information.
Dates: 1968 - 1972; Majority of material found in 1968
Abstract These materials were collected by August Peterson, local historian and author. Much of the material is related to his book: History of the Swedes who settled in Clay County, South Dakota and their biographies.
Dates: 1926 - 1949
- Subject: Clay County (S.D.) X
- Vermillion (S.D.) 2
- Aerial photography 1
- Dakota Territory 1
- Education, Elementary -- Clay County (S.D.) 1
- Education, Rural -- South Dakota 1
- Rural schools -- Clay County (S.D.) 1
- South Dakota -- History 1
- Swedes -- South Dakota 1
- University of South Dakota -- Alumni and Alumnae 1
- University of South Dakota -- Classics Department 1
- University of South Dakota -- Faculty 1 ∧ less
- Beede, Grace Lucile, 1901- 1
- Clay County (S.D) School District 1
- Peterson, August 1
- United States. Army. Dakota Territory Cavalry 1
- United States. Army. Dakota Territory Cavalry. Battalion, 1st 1